- Follow logical thinking in an illogical world on WordPress.com
- The Secret To Personal Happiness!
- FCC Head Ajit Pai: Killing Net Neutrality Will Set The Internet Free (from Reason.com)
- Is Hating President Trump Against Your Religion?
- Simple Solution To The Opioid Crisis
- The Killers: Why Do I Keep Counting?
- Peter Schiff Talks With Joe Rogan. A Must Listen For You.
Daily Fantasy Sports
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: economics
Peter Schiff & Joe Rogan are intelligent human beings. You will learn something by listening to their chat! Continue reading
Who needs government interference? No one. Continue reading
Do I actually need to write more? What is the purpose of Ticketmaster besides an unneeded and unwanted middle man who is forced upon us and as a result charges egregious fees? I can reflect (fondly, may I add) to a … Continue reading
If you have read my posts you should be familiar with my style, which I like to think of as an appropriate blend of truth, sarcasm & cynicism, with a sprinkle of humor. It’s the folks who aren’t familiar with my style … Continue reading
There are ways to go through life. Then there is the optimal way to go through life. Which would you prefer? Continue reading
Just because someone puts some words on paper and you find them published online, or in a newspaper or magazine, don’t assume these words to be truth. Think for yourself. Continue reading