- Follow logical thinking in an illogical world on WordPress.com
- The Secret To Personal Happiness!
- FCC Head Ajit Pai: Killing Net Neutrality Will Set The Internet Free (from Reason.com)
- Is Hating President Trump Against Your Religion?
- Simple Solution To The Opioid Crisis
- The Killers: Why Do I Keep Counting?
- Peter Schiff Talks With Joe Rogan. A Must Listen For You.
Daily Fantasy Sports
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: taxes
Peter Schiff & Joe Rogan are intelligent human beings. You will learn something by listening to their chat! Continue reading
It seems that Trump’s leaked 2005 tax return might be legit and may be the only glimpse we get into the private affairs of a “free” human being. Tax day has come and gone and what a surprise, the president didn’t release … Continue reading
Who needs government interference? No one. Continue reading
Skill? Chance? Who cares. Free will should mean free will. Continue reading
Put your money where your mouth is. Don’t spend my money by voting it away. Cast votes with your dollars. Continue reading
À la carte’ is an esoteric term whose original meaning has been long-lost. Continue reading
There is no such thing as a free country when we are forced to pay for things we do not use #butfreedom Continue reading
The religious community is paying nothing and it is time they start contributing to their community, state, and Federal governments for the resources they consume and damage they have wrought on this country. It is finally the time to eliminate the tax-exempt, non-profit status of every church in America whether it is the vile Southern Baptist Convention affiliates, Islamic Mosques, Jewish Tabernacles or Buddhist monasteries. Continue reading