- Follow logical thinking in an illogical world on WordPress.com
- The Secret To Personal Happiness!
- FCC Head Ajit Pai: Killing Net Neutrality Will Set The Internet Free (from Reason.com)
- Is Hating President Trump Against Your Religion?
- Simple Solution To The Opioid Crisis
- The Killers: Why Do I Keep Counting?
- Peter Schiff Talks With Joe Rogan. A Must Listen For You.
Daily Fantasy Sports
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: ride
Be part of something great. Make history. Continue reading
Pelotonia is the grass-roots, Columbus based bike ride that raises millions to fight cancer. Continue reading
Cars and roads and travel as you know it will never be the same Continue reading
Thanks to the generous support of my friends, family and the Internet, we raised another $1,516.37 during our Pelotonia 2015 campaign! Continue reading
We need your help! Cancer affects millions of people, and indirectly it affects us all. Please step up & donate any amount you can. Please pass this along to others. #onegoal Continue reading
Photos from Pelotonia 2014 #onegoal #STOH Continue reading
Thank you for your generous support of Pelotonia & our one goal: end cancer. Check out these photos! Continue reading
If you can spare ANYTHING, please consider donating today! Below are the links you’ll need. I am only $214 from my goal and we ride in 6 days!! MAKE IT HAPPEN. DON’T ALMOST GIVE. Every single cent goes directly toward life-saving cancer research. Think about that. It’s truly incredible. A group of strangers comes together to pool a million dollars and give it away. If that’s not inspiring, I’m not sure what is. Continue reading