- Follow logical thinking in an illogical world on WordPress.com
- The Secret To Personal Happiness!
- FCC Head Ajit Pai: Killing Net Neutrality Will Set The Internet Free (from Reason.com)
- Is Hating President Trump Against Your Religion?
- Simple Solution To The Opioid Crisis
- The Killers: Why Do I Keep Counting?
- Peter Schiff Talks With Joe Rogan. A Must Listen For You.
Daily Fantasy Sports
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: pma
Those who are happiest are those who do the most for others. -Booker T. Washington (1856-1915) Continue reading
Just do the research. Start at http://www.NORML.org or similar. Or do web search and keep an open mind. From NORML.org: “Recent scientific research has informed us that medical marijuana access is associated with reduced levels of opioid-related abuse, hospitalization, and … Continue reading
A simple routine that takes little time to strengthen your core Continue reading
Use this playlist to get your day started with a positive, fun vibe! #pma Continue reading
A few years ago a brilliant man suggested I look into ‘The Minimalists.’ The simple suggestion changed my life as I found, read, and now live by one of their books, “Minimalism: Live a Meaningful Life“. In a simple and … Continue reading
Things are never as bad as they seem. Things are never as good as they seem. The universe is simply unfolding as it should. Continue reading
Mental health is arguably more important than physical health and no one should be shy about speaking up or reaching out. Continue reading
Race is fake. Here’s a simple explanation why. Continue reading