- Follow logical thinking in an illogical world on WordPress.com
- The Secret To Personal Happiness!
- FCC Head Ajit Pai: Killing Net Neutrality Will Set The Internet Free (from Reason.com)
- Is Hating President Trump Against Your Religion?
- Simple Solution To The Opioid Crisis
- The Killers: Why Do I Keep Counting?
- Peter Schiff Talks With Joe Rogan. A Must Listen For You.
Daily Fantasy Sports
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: charity
Be part of something great. Make history. Continue reading
If you like Amazon Prime, you’ll LOVE AmazonSmile! AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support a charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. Continue reading
If you have the cash and you want to help out a friend or family member, don’t lend money. Give money. Continue reading
Pelotonia is a grassroots bike tour with one goal: to end cancer. 100% of every dollar raised is donated directly to life-saving cancer research at The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center-James Cancer Hospital. In its first three years, Pelotonia has attracted over 8,300 riders from 38 states, over 2,800 volunteers, hundreds of thousands of donors and raised $25.4 million for cancer research. Continue reading