Tony Seba, author of ‘Clean Disruption’ gives this brilliant talk at the AltCars Expo and Conference, September 19, 2014. Watch the first 1:35 and you won’t want to stop because you’ll realize the predictions made below are all going to come true. And I bet they come to fruition much sooner than 2030!
The keynote is titled “Clean Disruption: 100% electric transportation and 100% solar power by 2030″.
The book ‘Clean Disruption‘ and this keynote assert that by 2030:
• All new mass-market vehicles will be electric.
• All of these vehicles will be autonomous (self-driving).
• Up to 80% of parking spaces and highways will be redundant.
• Taxis as we know them will be obsolete.
• The concept of car ownership will be obsolete.
• Oil will be obsolete
• All new energy will be provided by solar (and wind)
More information at