- Follow logical thinking in an illogical world on WordPress.com
- The Secret To Personal Happiness!
- FCC Head Ajit Pai: Killing Net Neutrality Will Set The Internet Free (from Reason.com)
- Is Hating President Trump Against Your Religion?
- Simple Solution To The Opioid Crisis
- The Killers: Why Do I Keep Counting?
- Peter Schiff Talks With Joe Rogan. A Must Listen For You.
Daily Fantasy Sports
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: July 2013
Bart Hanson once wrote about why he likes to use big chips in certain situations. Your opponent has bet $100 into you on the flop, and you know that you’re going to call. Bart’s take is that you should pay attention to how you pay the call. Continue reading
Studying your game is a big part of improving. Continue reading