- Follow logical thinking in an illogical world on WordPress.com
- The Secret To Personal Happiness!
- FCC Head Ajit Pai: Killing Net Neutrality Will Set The Internet Free (from Reason.com)
- Is Hating President Trump Against Your Religion?
- Simple Solution To The Opioid Crisis
- The Killers: Why Do I Keep Counting?
- Peter Schiff Talks With Joe Rogan. A Must Listen For You.
Daily Fantasy Sports
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: July 2012
A lot of the laws that affect our lives the most seem to be the most illogical. The government tells us when we are old enough to consume alcohol & smoke tobacco, and that we are not allowed to smoke pot, use cocaine, or marry someone of the same sex
Do what you want & don’t negatively affect others. If you’re a good person you should try to positively affect others. Can you imagine what the world would be like if everyone adapted this strategy? Continue reading