- Follow logical thinking in an illogical world on WordPress.com
- The Secret To Personal Happiness!
- FCC Head Ajit Pai: Killing Net Neutrality Will Set The Internet Free (from Reason.com)
- Is Hating President Trump Against Your Religion?
- Simple Solution To The Opioid Crisis
- The Killers: Why Do I Keep Counting?
- Peter Schiff Talks With Joe Rogan. A Must Listen For You.
Daily Fantasy Sports
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Are you too passive in your daily decision making? Learn to be aggressive, in a good way. Each day we are faced with numerous decisions. Indecision is just as bad or worse than making the wrong decision. Often times the right path may not be very clear to us. In these types of situations, error on the aggressive side. Continue reading