- Follow logical thinking in an illogical world on WordPress.com
- The Secret To Personal Happiness!
- FCC Head Ajit Pai: Killing Net Neutrality Will Set The Internet Free (from Reason.com)
- Is Hating President Trump Against Your Religion?
- Simple Solution To The Opioid Crisis
- The Killers: Why Do I Keep Counting?
- Peter Schiff Talks With Joe Rogan. A Must Listen For You.
Daily Fantasy Sports
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Why do people say ‘god bless you’ in response to a sneeze? What about this crazy idea in response to someone sneezing: do and say nothing.
I mean, after all, there is no good reason to speak up. We don’t reply when someone coughs or farts or makes other bodily noises. What makes a sneeze so special?