- Follow logical thinking in an illogical world on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Columbus Attempting To Further Control Private Citizens
- Playlist Of Positivity & Inspiration Hits 200 Songs!
- If We Could Act Based On How We Vote
- Aged Like Milk? Election 2020 Prediction
- Today’s Leaders Are The Future Dingdongs Of The Past
- Questions To Ask About The Given Narrative Of NASA’s Apollo Moon Landing Missions [Video]
Daily Fantasy Sports
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Why do people say ‘god bless you’ in response to a sneeze? What about this crazy idea in response to someone sneezing: do and say nothing.
I mean, after all, there is no good reason to speak up. We don’t reply when someone coughs or farts or makes other bodily noises. What makes a sneeze so special?