- Follow logical thinking in an illogical world on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Columbus Attempting To Further Control Private Citizens
- Playlist Of Positivity & Inspiration Hits 200 Songs!
- If We Could Act Based On How We Vote
- Aged Like Milk? Election 2020 Prediction
- Today’s Leaders Are The Future Dingdongs Of The Past
- Questions To Ask About The Given Narrative Of NASA’s Apollo Moon Landing Missions [Video]
Daily Fantasy Sports
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Friends and family pricing on iphones, droids, ipads, tablets and anything related to wireless! Continue reading
The uproar at the 2011 master over Tara Sullivan being denied access to the locker room is laughable for a few reasons. First, it is mens locker room. A place where men get naked, shower, shit and walk around with … Continue reading
A week into the season the Yankees are 5-3 and Boston is 1-7. They play a rubber match tonight on Sunday Night Baseball. Let’s hope NYY can extend the lead to 5 games and never look back!
Once perfected self driving cars will be infinitely more practical than a gigantic train. No busy train station. No set schedules. No needing a car to get you to and from the station. No strangers. No sitting uncomfortably for hours. Nothing. Simply go online, or use your smartphone, or even phone in a request and a self driving cab, van, suv, etc, will pick you up and take you to your destination. Continue reading