- Follow logical thinking in an illogical world on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Columbus Attempting To Further Control Private Citizens
- Playlist Of Positivity & Inspiration Hits 200 Songs!
- If We Could Act Based On How We Vote
- Aged Like Milk? Election 2020 Prediction
- Today’s Leaders Are The Future Dingdongs Of The Past
- Questions To Ask About The Given Narrative Of NASA’s Apollo Moon Landing Missions [Video]
Daily Fantasy Sports
Monthly Archives: March 2011
(Originally written for jockpost.com 5/27/10) Jim Rome makes me sick. The guy is fortunate to have a radio show and a TV show and through these shows he reaches lots of people. Like many shows, Rome chooses to sometimes uses … Continue reading
This was a piece I originally wrote for Jockpost.com in June 2010. Currently, in March 2011, as the players and owners continue to not be able to divide up billions of dollars (fucking idiots) it amazes me that there is … Continue reading
After needling me a few (hundred) times Chris Jourdan has finally convinced me to join Twitter (only after a few hundred million people anyway 😉 Follow Me on Twitter!
Hmm. So apparently this is how to write from my dashboard?
If you are reading this and you happen to be good with WordPress, feel free to reach out! I like the site but there are a lot of things here I don’t use and I’ve noticed other things online (plug-ins, hacks, etc) that seem to be over my head? Continue reading