- Follow logical thinking in an illogical world on WordPress.com
- The Secret To Personal Happiness!
- FCC Head Ajit Pai: Killing Net Neutrality Will Set The Internet Free (from Reason.com)
- Is Hating President Trump Against Your Religion?
- Simple Solution To The Opioid Crisis
- The Killers: Why Do I Keep Counting?
- Peter Schiff Talks With Joe Rogan. A Must Listen For You.
Daily Fantasy Sports
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Pound-for-pound is an overused and meaningless phrase. Continue reading
NCAA Bowl Games should be played in random sites across the country, including the North and East. There is no reason the BCS Bowls need to be in warm weather environments and in fact, I believe cold weather games would be just as exciting! Continue reading